R-E-M is the acknowledged market leader in the distribution of educational media to schools with almost forty years experience. R-E-M is committed to provide the very best service and support for teachers, LEAs, pupils and others with an interest in educational software.
R-E-M was the first company to catalogue educational software products from a range of publishers and now distributes over 500,000 catalogues world-wide annually from its base in Langport, Somerset. This is in addition to the ever increasing business conducted through our interactive website www.r-e-m.co.uk. We have a well-trained, experienced and motivated team and continue to grow with customer service our core value. R-E-M offers:
• Single source – all the educational software a school, Local Education Authority or educationalist needs from one single point of contact.
• Range and variety – Over 5,000 titles from more than 350 publishers and expanding at our customers request.
• Independence – Not being tied to certain products enables us to provide independent comparative reviews and advice.
• Cost effective purchasing – our price promise and competitive prices enables budgets to stretch further.
• Approval scheme – try before you buy for schools and ICT advisors. Frequently used by schools for inset days, training and parents evenings, developed as a direct result of listening and responding to customer requests.
• Licensing & networking information – advice and guidance in this complex area. R-E-M’s Customer Service Team is able to guide thousands of teachers through this confusing area making sure they maximise their budgets.
• Free technical support – help and solutions for the life of the product, a service not offered by many publishers or suppliers. This forms an integral part of the R E M customer care programme and is seen as a key benefit by our customers.
Author: Paul Tuff